CAMERA


Camera
4.5" x 8" Mixed Media Drawing on Antique Dictionary

I am busy finishing up new work for my last art show of the summer.  I am sad to see this summer come to an end.  We have traveled from New York City all the way across the country to Oregon.  We have met amazing artists, actors, celebrities and made lots of new friends along the way.

I love this rectangular dictionary and decided to revisit a few subjects I've drawn before.  This time I wanted to create what looks a lot like my very first camera.

Comments

Pegster said…
Your work is stunning! I love it and pinned many of your examples on my Pinterest board. Thank you for sharing your artistic beauty with us.
Unknown said…
I love it! Reminds me of my first "real" camera. Did I miss the print for sale in your Etsy shop?? A print would go perfectly in my art/craft room.

Popular Posts