SUNFLOWER FESTIVAL RESULTS

This is my first post since having total knee replacement on June 3rd and I hope I am finally getting back to some kind of normal. 

The Sunflower festival was on June 4th and I'm thrilled that my "Fancy Shawl Dancers" won the 2-Dimensional Best of Show Award.  My banner was selected as one of the two pieces featured in a live auction and sold well too.  We were all disappointed that Kelsey's banner didn't sell well but Lindsay's had a nice price in the silent auction.  I wish I could have been there and I don't have much recollection of the day as it is.

I've got my easel set up waiting for me but between physical therapy sessions and six hours on a knee extension machine at home, I haven't found much motivation to be creative. 

Thank you to everyone for your prayers through this ordeal.  I'm anxious to be on the other side and enjoying my creative self again soon.

Comments

Paxton said…
LOVE your painting Mrs. Patterson! Praying for a speedy and relaxing recovery for you! :)

Popular Posts