NOW REPRESENTED AT THE EARTHEN VESSEL


The Earthen Vessel Gallery in Durango, Colorado

It has been a whirlwind of a summer.  So much has happened and I've been off on so many great adventures.  I am behind on recording my experiences here so I'm gonna try to catch folks up.

One of the things that has happened is that I have been invited and accepted representation at a beautiful art gallery in Durango, Colorado.  While we were recently in Colorado at the Crested Butte art show, we drove down to Durango and dropped off my artwork.  The owner, Valerie, is a close friend of my gallery owner in Santa Fe so thank you, Jessica for promoting my work!

The Earthen Vessel is a beautiful gallery filled with exquisite pottery, clothing and artwork right in the historic district of this amazing town.  Our family has always loved spending time in Durango so to be a part of its thriving art scene is a dream come true.  The Earthen Vessel website


It's exciting and a bit overwhelming to have my work now featured in two such lovely gallery spaces in two towns with established art markets.  I've got to get busy with reports that sales are going well in both locations.

Comments

Popular Posts