MY DOLLAR STORE PUMPKINS WITH FABRIC SCRAPS

My Dollar Store, Fabric Covered Pumpkins
 It's always a great day when I get to do something creative.  Today I covered some Dollar Store, plastic pumpkins with fabric and burlap scraps.  I just used glue stix to butter up the back of the scraps to attach them and then hot glued strips of burlap on top.


I made a prototype as a gift earlier this week in my classroom and I decided to attach the fabric using mod Podge and I was so sticky and frustrated, I almost burned the whole thing before I finished.  I also had to varnish the finished piece in order to even out the glue application.  So this first attempt was also pretty shiny.

I really prefer the natural fabric texture of today's attempt.

Now to see if I can ever watch off all the sticky on my fingers.


Comments

Popular Posts