1,000 SALES ON ETSY

So excited that my little Etsy shop recently recorded 1,000 sales and counting.  I realize that it's not giant numbers in comparison to many but it is a thrilling milestone for me.

I have had opportunities to expand my line of dictionary drawings into retail stores, licensing agreements and constantly get requests from people who want to use my artwork on everything from T-shirts to record album covers but I'm pretty content to keep things small for now.  I am about as busy as I can manage doing art shows, galleries and online sales.  I am having great fun meeting and knowing the people who buy and enjoy my work.  I plan to keep it personal for now.

Thank you to everyone who has followed, supported, purchased and enjoyed my work.  Flying Shoes Art Studio is flying high thanks to you.

Comments

Popular Posts