THANK YOU NOTES

It's been eighteen days since my surgery and I am slowly finding my way back to my easel.  I "tucker out" quickly so I try and make good use of times when I have some stamina. 

I am extremely grateful to live in a generous community where lots of coworkers, family and friends have generously brought by food, supplies and loaned me assorted medical equipment to help me through my recovery.  So one of the first things I completed has been a simple, little watercolor thank you note. 

I discovered these little cats years ago and honestly can't remember where.  I've since enjoyed drawing them doing all sorts of funny things and thought they would be a cute image on a thank you note.

I am trying to finish up two, personalized watercolor baby gifts and playing with some small colored pencil pieces but again - I am held back when my energy seems to evaporate.  Thanks to physical therapy three times a week and pushing myself I am making progress.  I just wish I was moving faster.

Thank you to everyone for all your prayers and continued compassion.  I'll be back soon.

Comments

Popular Posts