VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

TELEPHONE COMMISSION

Telephone
6" x 9" Mixed Media Drawing on Distressed, Dictionary Page

An area telephone company commissioned me to draw this piece as a gift for "the boss."  I drew a little telephone very early on in this series.  At that time everything I drew was brightly colored and cropped into a square format.  Now I enjoy keeping the whole page preserved and I use much more neutral color schemes.

I have been busy completing a number of Christmas commissions and only have two more to finish before I am officially "off the clock."  What that means is - I am about to shut down my sweat shop but enjoy playing in my studio.

No comments: