Sunflower Art & Wine Banner Results


The Sunflower Art and Wine Festival was held this past weekend.  My daughter, Lindsay and I both painted canvas banners that hung on mainstreet with proceeds from the banner auction given to benefit our local gallery. 

Lindsay is posing underneath her banner with her daughter, Lily.

I was out of town during this year's festival but was happy to have my banner purchased by close friends and expecially happy that Lindsay's banner was a big hit.  I am seriously thinking of starting some acrylic paintings of flowers after I finish the last OHMS show pieces.

The OHMS show is now going to be hung June 26th in order to avoid Father's Day.  I have three more pieces to complete for the show and have been spending the past two days building mats and frames for the finished pieces.

Comments

Popular Posts