MY TAOS, NM ART SHOW

I finally got confirmation about the dates for my first art show in Taos, NM.  The owner of the Trading Post Cafe contacted me yesterday and asked me to select and I decided to show for the two months of May and June of 2011.

This is a huge thrill for me after years of traveling to New Mexico since childhood and admiring the work of established artists.  Yes, I am showing in a buffet room of a restaurant but it isn't exactly a Wendy's.  The Trading Post Cafe is a historic trading post set in historic Ranchos De Taos at the feet of the Ranchos De Taos San Francisco De Asisi Church.  It is a spectacular sight to show and will be packed with tourists next spring.

Again, this is a really exciting step for me down a road I've always dreamed of.

Comments

Unknown said…
That's so awesome! We hope we can get out to Taos about then. We'd love to go see it, and we're so excited for you! --Aaron and Leah
Julia Kelly said…
Ranco Taos- is a wonderful place with the church and the view- keep us posted- am done there a lot- so hopefully will get to see it!

Popular Posts