MY NEW OBSESSION

My daughters have got me hooked on a new website that is consuming my time.  I love spending time on pinterest.com  It is an online bulletin board that lets you organize your Internet finds, pin them and share them with friends.  I think it beats any current magazine for finding clever ideas and resources.

I have tons of print outs of Internet recipes and resources that are piled up and scattered around my house.  I usually misplace them and can't find the one I need when I'm ready to try them out.  Pinterest saves those resources for me and links me with others who share the same interests.


It costs nothing to join and you don't have to be a member to enjoy looking at the pages.  I've discovered loads of great crafts, art, recipes and have even shared some of my personal artwork.

I can spend hours looking through the various categories of pins.  Just look for yourself at   http://pinterest.com/

Comments

Popular Posts