VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Glenrose Church



8" x 10" Colored Pencil on Black Canson MiTienes Paper
These are little, colored pencil drawings from my sketchbook of my childhood, country church. It is now just an abandoned foundation on Highway 64 Northwest of Guymon. It had a tiny little sanctuary with a small basement for Sunday School rooms. Both of my parents were Sunday School teachers and the interdenominational church was originally founded by my grandfather and other pioneers.


No comments: