VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Time to clean out the studio

My art studio is becoming a little too "Grey Gardens" since granddaughter Lily's arrival, the start of school and our big Labor Day at the Telluride Film Festival. I have agreed to complete some new work for the Wildhorse Gallery's November Miniature's Show so I need to get in gear and dust off the easel. I am also loving a new figure drawing group we have started but decided to wait a while before I post any of those pieces. Stay tuned......

No comments: