VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Telluride Market Sunflowers

Have agreed to participate in the November 18th Miniatures Art Show & Sale at the local Wild Horse Gallery. It feels so good to be back on the easel. Since the work is supposed to be, well small, I have dug out my colored pencils and am working on little 6" x 8" pieces of black mat board.

Colored Pencils and Pastels are very similar which makes these great fun.

I took a number of quick photos at the Friday Farmer's Market while we were in Telluride, CO for the film festival and this painting is of a bunch of really frilly Sunflowers in one of the booths. I don't seem to get tired of Sunflowers.

No comments: