RED CHILI PEPPERS ON A YELLOW PLATE

I couldn't do a New Mexico show in a restaurant without adding a few red peppers.  I finished this piece last night and may still change a few things before it goes into it's frame.  There are lots of subtle shades of red and violets in the peppers. 
"Red Chili Peppers on a Yellow Plate"
8.25" x 9.5"
Pastel on Canson Mi-Teintes Paper

It's been a great art day for flying shoes.  I got a call this morning from our local gallery that a large pastel piece I did last February sold last night to an Oklahoma State Senator that was in town for an event.  They wanted to let me know about the sale.  That really made my day.  I had been debating collecting some of the gallery pieces that had been hanging for awhile and bringing them home.  I think it's important to rotate inventory after a while.  So Glad I didn't do that before this sale.

Comments

Popular Posts