VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Monday, July 14, 2014

ARTIST

Artist
6.5" x 9.5" Mixed Media Drawing on Collegiate Edition of Dictionary

We just returned and unpacked from my Epic trip to New England.  My husband and I set up for two different art shows and then spent a fabulous week in NYC.  We had lots of special adventures I hope to share in the coming days.

During our 4th of July art show in Great Barrington, MA I had the joy of being visited by a fan and fellow art teacher.  It is always amazing to have someone appreciate what you create and take the time to travel to visit with you in person.

I am thrilled that this drawing now belongs to someone who is also a public school art teacher.  Read about her visit on her blog - K's blog.

I did a large scale drawing of art supplies long ago and it has been reposted lots of times around the internet.  I made the mistake of posting it once without the watermark and it pains me that this unprotected image without my name has been used over and over again.  I knew I wanted to create another, smaller version and this is the result of that effort.

No comments: