ALARM CLOCK

"Alarm Clock"
5" x 5" Mixed Media Drawing on Distressed Dictionary Paper

A little, turquoise, alarm clock seemed a fitting drawing to play with while I sat in my classroom this evening waiting to visit with the parents of my students.  It's parent/teacher conference night.  I am watching the clock quite often since we are counting down until spring break begins tomorrow evening. Tonight I have been in my classroom for three hours and probably only talked to a half dozen parents.  I've been fortunate to have some terrific parents who care deeply about how their child is doing.  Unfortunately, parent participation in spring conferences is dwindling more and more.  The quiet time has provided me with some lovely, uninterrupted time alone.

I also just noticed that this is my 200th blog post.  I think that deserves a special post denoting the occasion and I just couldn't wait until tomorrow to create it.

Comments

Popular Posts