FEELING SOME LOVE

Today I received another email from a total stranger praising my dictionary drawings.  This terrific person said they had discovered my work via Tumblr and had visited my Etsy shop, too.  Wow.  I am often overwhelmed by how universal online posts can be.

I haven't check Tumblr for awhile and unlike many of my other online resources, I don't get ongoing notifications about how many people are viewing or reposting my work.  What a shock!!!!  When I went to her link to my artwork "Tea" I was blown away.  There were 61552 reposts or likes for my drawing!

At first I thought I had read 6,000+ notes and then (after checking it over and over and over) I discovered that it was 61 thousand five hundred and fifty two notes.  I nearly passed out.  Just think - if everyone who liked this drawing had just sent me one dollar........

I am motivated now more than ever to keep up drawing!!!

Thanks everyone.  I am going to write 61, 552 thank you notes.

Comments

Easel Travels said…
Good For you!,, i found ya through OK daily painters.
Your drawings on your neat backgrounds are too inviting!
Yes!! Keep drawing! Your art is wonderful! Found you on Pinterest.

Popular Posts