VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Little Sun Spots

Here are some of the little 5 inch round Sun Spots that are ready to be packed up and sent to San Antonio to what I hope will be a new home. I use the same process of painting each disk with black gesso then draw the images using colored pencils. These little guys haven't yet been varnished so the colored pencil marks can rub away if handled too much.

No comments: