VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Seeing Spots Before My Eyes





There is just no end to what these little guys can turn into. These are all little 5 inch diameter pieces but they still take a lot of time to complete with layers of colors stroked into the canvas. I especially love it when they emerge with some personality. Hope you are enjoying watching them come to life!

No comments: