VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

McKennon's Watercolor

 Whew!  Another baby watercolor is finished and this one is for our church youth pastor's family.  Their son is named McKennon and their nursery has a hippo theme.  I added the little yellow birds for more "whimsy."
This watercolor/colored pencil painting measures 4.75" x 20" and is painted on 200 lb, rough watercolor paper.

I am still not sure what I will charge for orders to make these custom paintings.  The craft show is only four weeks away so I need to make some decisions soon!


Here is a close-up of the bottom of the painting.

No comments: