VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Saturday, March 05, 2011

"PURPLE PLUMS ON PINK"

I have had "fits" this morning trying to get a good scan of my recent work.  I brought home an old flatbed scanner from my classroom but it did not want to sync with my computer.  Long story - lots of attempts - gave up!

What you see is my even older, smaller, home scanner attempt but at least it captured some of the colors with some degree of accuracy.

"Purple Plums on Pink"
9" x 7.5"
Pastel on Canson Mi-Teintes Paper

This is the second in my new series being prepared for The Trading Post Cafe in Taos, NM.  This painting almost painted itself.  It's mat is ready

No comments: