VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

FEELING SOME LOVE

Today I received another email from a total stranger praising my dictionary drawings.  This terrific person said they had discovered my work via Tumblr and had visited my Etsy shop, too.  Wow.  I am often overwhelmed by how universal online posts can be.

I haven't check Tumblr for awhile and unlike many of my other online resources, I don't get ongoing notifications about how many people are viewing or reposting my work.  What a shock!!!!  When I went to her link to my artwork "Tea" I was blown away.  There were 61552 reposts or likes for my drawing!

At first I thought I had read 6,000+ notes and then (after checking it over and over and over) I discovered that it was 61 thousand five hundred and fifty two notes.  I nearly passed out.  Just think - if everyone who liked this drawing had just sent me one dollar........

I am motivated now more than ever to keep up drawing!!!

Thanks everyone.  I am going to write 61, 552 thank you notes.

2 comments:

Kelly Pennington-Reed said...

Good For you!,, i found ya through OK daily painters.
Your drawings on your neat backgrounds are too inviting!

Diane Knott said...

Yes!! Keep drawing! Your art is wonderful! Found you on Pinterest.