VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Friday, June 20, 2014

TIGER


Tiger
6" x 9" Mixed Media Drawing on Children's Dictionary

I think I could draw a tiger face blindfolded with my hands tied behind my back - tigers are our school mascot.  I have been drawing tigers since I was a child and since I now teach at the high school I graduated from, I teach others how to draw them, too.

This is my first, dictionary page drawing of a tiger and he has a lovely frame waiting for him to travel to the East Coast.  If no one claims him there, I imagine there are a few Guymon Tiger fans at home who might like to care for him.

No comments: