VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

ANNOUNCING ART SHOW CIRCUIT


I am starting to finalize my art show circuit for the spring and summer.  I still have a number of shows to consider but here's what I've got scheduled now.  We plan to stay closer to home this summer but if you are close by, please stop by and see me.  I have lots of new work to exhibit plus beautiful prints available.

No comments: