VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

"Green Grapes"




This is the next-to-the-last piece created for the festival. Thought it might be smart to create a rendering of grapes since so many vineyards are going to be at the festival for the wine competition. I had some green grapes in the frig and placed them on a green fiesta plate of my mothers. Forgive me, but I went back to purple for the background to harmonize with the green. I've turned the image sideways and think it might work in a frame turned a variety of ways.

No comments: