VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

SUNFLOWER ON DISTRESSED DICTIONARY PAGE

"Sunflower"
5" x 5" Mixed Media Drawing on Distressed Dictionary Page

I am pushing to complete a drawing a day this month in preparation for the upcoming Sunflower Art, Food and Wine Festival.  I hope to have a variety of drawings, prints and maybe even some reproductions on mounted canvas and wood.  Framing is such an expensive investment so I am looking for creative ways to display and sell my work.

Meanwhile, I am looking for just the right subject for the festival banner. Our community hosts a western celebration this weekend so I might land a great photo of a cowboy during the rodeo and the parade.

No comments: