VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

DESIDERATA

"Desiderata Mixed Media Collage"
6" x 12" on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
SOLD

I have always loved the poem Desiderata and I have a poster of it hanging in my bedroom.  I thought it suited this collage of simple flowers on top of an array of beautiful papers.  It's a busy little piece but most layered collages are.

Currently it hangs in our local gallery where someone might like it as a Christmas gift.

3 comments:

Isela said...

Hi Kristy, I saw your work at Pinterest and I love it! I hope do that kind of ilistration one day! very inspirational! Greetings from Mexico, Df

Heather said...

Is this piece for sale? If so, how much...I know someone that would LOVE it!

Please email me at monkeytoes8989@yahoo.com

Diane Z. said...

I just find your artwork inspiring enough to want to "let lose" and make up some of my own ... and hopefully I'll be as successful at it, and as you are! :0)