VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Shhhhhhhh...IT'S A SECRET


I haven't posted much lately.  I was furiously working in my studio preparing for my last show and was posting lots of new work I created for that big event.  Since then I have been busy with new assignments for my students and doing some commission work.  I'm not going to post most of the commission work because it is intended as a surprise gift.  I don't want to spoil that surprise in case someone, somehow stumbles onto the blog and discovers their Christmas gift.

I apologize that the blog hasn't had a lot going on but stay tuned and I'll show you what I've been up to shortly.


No comments: