THE PASEO FESTIVAL OF THE ARTS WAS A HIT

My Husband, Michael & I at our Booth
This was our 35th Wedding Anniversary! 

We are home and starting to unpack after a wonderful time as one of the juried artists at The Paseo Festival of the Arts in Oklahoma City.  This was the 37th year of the festival and it fit in between a number of terrible tornado outbreaks in the area.  Fortunately, the weather was great while we were in town.

I am so fortunate to have family that is willing and able to help me set up and staff my booth.  My husband was with me the entire time and was my top salesman.  My daughters and son-in-laws also were indispensable when it came to setting up and tearing down the display and tent.

Inside my Booth

The festival featured 80 artists and I was thrilled to be selected to participate.  This was the first of a series of art shows and events and I have scheduled for the summer.

My dear friend, Robert

 One of the best parts of the festival was getting to visit with wonderful friends who dropped by.  This is Robert Yocham, a childhood friend and my date for the senior prom a million years ago.

My former student, Hector

Another treat was seeing former students who stopped by my booth.  This is Hector Cobos Leon, a former student and professional potter who lives and works in the Paseo Arts District.  He is working artist who was also exhibiting in the festival.  He is a multi-talented, wonderful, young man.

Comments

Popular Posts