VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

COMMISSIONED THEATER MASKS

"Theater"
6" x 9" Mixed Media Drawing on Distressed, Dictionary Page

My husband is a high school, speech and debate coach and many of our closest friends are also coaches.  After 34 years of teaching we have a lot of coach friends.

This spring a great friend and fellow coach requested a drawing of comedy/tragedy masks on a dictionary page.  He also requested that I use gold and violet (I assume his team's school colors).  Here is the result.  I just send him the image via Facebook and he approved.  Whew - commissions always stress me out - never know if I'm going to reflect the customer's vision.

No comments: