CAMERA


"Camera"
6" x 8.5" Mixed Media Drawing on Distressed, Dictionary Page
SOLD

My show opens with a reception in less than 48 hours and I still have lots to accomplish.  I've got most of the work framed and hung in the gallery but I have six new pieces that still need to be lettered, framed and delivered downtown.  I know that nobody will miss these last pieces but I hate to not have the opportunity to show them off.  Finding ready-made frames in a small, Oklahoma town is proving to be a challenge.

It has been great fun to return to the small, page-sized drawings.  These pieces created on the old book pages are really what I enjoy doing.  I've been intending to do a vintage camera for months so it was great to get this fella done.  It is always a challenge to render something that is basically all black in a more creative color scheme.

Comments

Tricia said…
I just discovered your blog and your artwork (through Pinterest) and I am totally blown away by your work. It is awesome! You are very talented! And from your "About Me" section, it seems like you are indeed blessed to live close to your grandchildren and so on. I have really enjoyed browsing around your blog. It really is wonderful. God bless and have a Merry Christmas!

Tricia

Popular Posts