VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Camra's Christmas Commission

Now that the holidays are over, I am geared up and starting a lot of new projects.  I have waited to post a few of the Christmas commissions I did until I knew the gifts had been unwrapped and I wouldn't spoil any surprises.  This 17.5" x 7.5" watercolor was created for a really wonderful young lady who was a former student and an active member of my husband's speech and debate team.  She is currently a college student who is actively pursuing a career in theater wig construction.

Camra's mother commissioned this piece during the Art Show I participated in way back in November.  All of the images and the color scheme were her suggestions.

No comments: