VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Monday, September 19, 2011

WALK A MILE IS MOVING ALONG

It feels great to be back on the easel.  I've got most of the shoes' local color in place and started adding some value changes.  I really hope to capture how worn these moccasins are so each rip and weathered section is a challenge. 

I'm saving the little beads until last like dessert.  I've created bead work before and I loved working on such itty-bitty details.  I've been jumping from project to project at school and at home but I plan to finish this piece before September ends.

No comments: