VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

RAMPING UP FOR ART SHOW

 The Pumpkin Patch Arts & Crafts Show is this weekend and I am pushing to get last minute touches ready on my booth and sample paintings ready to exhibit.  I just finished assembling a sign to hang on my display tent which is comprised of watercolor patterns.  I hope this will help potential customers decide on possible patterns for their personal paintings.


This is another gift for a family friend.  All the direction I was given was the baby's name and that the nursery was decorated in pink and green.  I hope this is the last of my "free" pieces for awhile and that I have some orders coming soon from paying customers.

No comments: