THE SHOE IS DOWN UNDER

New things are happening for Flying Shoes Studio. A few weeks ago I was contacted by someone who had discovered my dictionary drawings via Pinterest. I was emailed to ask if I would be interested in designing similar ink drawings for rubber stamps. After investigation I discovered that it was a beautiful, online shop owned by Andrea Hayes. Andrea had contacted me all the way from her home in Australia!

It has been a real treat to work with Andrea and so far I have created three new stamps for her shop. It's been crazy to think I am making designs in my little, Oklahoma studio on the remote high plains that will appear as stamps all the way in Australia. Oh - the times we live in!

Thank you, Andrea for starting this new, exciting friendship!







To visit Andrea's shop called Annabelle Stamps go to annabellestamps.com
Check back often and see all of her great products and wonderful tutorials. Soon I hope you will start to see my designs available to purchase in stamp form! "Smile"

Comments

Popular Posts