FAN

"fan"
5" x 5" Mixed Media Drawing on Distressed, Dictionary Page

Time is running out quickly to get work finished for the Sunflower Festival.  I still have a lot of ideas I'd love to reproduce but it takes lots of time to mat and frame then pack these pieces so I'm about to close the creative department of my enterprise and move into the packaging and promotion departments.

The weather forecast for this weekend's outdoor event is looking bleak - high winds and even higher temperatures.  I am plotting how best to tie down my tent awning and secure artwork all framed under with glass.  The weather each day this week has been beautiful, cool with evening showers.  You can count on Panhandle weather to change in an instant so it's always a challenge to plan an outdoor event.


Comments

Popular Posts