VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Friday, July 19, 2013

MY POPPY STAMP DESIGN IS ANNOUNCED

6" x 8" Poppy Themed, Vinyl Stamp Set

Let's celebrate!!!  My poppy stamp designs for Annabelle Stamps were officially unveiled today and I can finally share them.

A few months ago I was contacted by Annabelle's owner, Andrea.  She had discovered my work and was curious if I might be interested in designing a few stamps for her company all the way in Australia.  I was THRILLED!

Since then I have drawn out a number of things for Andrea but this is the first to actually make it all the way through production to merchandise.  I create fine-line, ink drawings and then Andrea painstakingly modifies them to suit her requirements and adds creative text.

I am sooooo pleased.  This has been a wonderful opportunity and Andrea has been a generous and encouraging guide into the world of making commercial stamps.

Visit her lovely shop http://www.annabellestamps.com/

1 comment:

K Hyman said...

Congrats! The stamp looks terrific. I love the look of the poppies. I am an avid follower of your blog. I love your work.