VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Friday, November 22, 2013

2013 BOOKPLATE PROGRESS


It is a treat to take a break from time to time to work on my stippled, ink drawing. This is my therapy. 

4 comments:

Laure Ferlita said...

This is going to be stunning, Kristy! Can't wait to see it finished. Do you keep track of the hours you put into a piece?

flying shoes art studio said...

Thank you, Laure

flying shoes art studio said...

Sorry, I meant to answer your question - I often write down when I start and stop working and keep that note somewhere on my desk.

flying shoes art studio said...

Sorry, I meant to answer your question - I often write down when I start and stop working and keep that note somewhere on my desk.