BALLOON

"Balloon"
6" x 9" Mixed Media Drawing on Distressed, Dictionary Page

I'm heading to Albuquerque in a week to participate in the Holiday Rio Grande Art Festival and I figured I'd better include a hot air balloon piece.  Albuquerque (which I have just about learned how to spell and often hear in my head being said by Bugs Bunny) is the home of one of the biggest, hot air balloon festivals in the country.  I have always wanted to attend.  I hope a few hot air balloon fans will attend next weekend's art festival.

My goal for this piece was to create a nostalgic mood with my balloons. I deliberately left out any people in the baskets. I've actually ridden in a tethered balloon a few years ago but I would love to take one of those romantic rides across a beautiful landscape someday.

Comments

Ashley Shaw said…
I love this print. Are you still selling this? If so, am I able to get one in a bigger size, like 11x14 ?

Popular Posts