ORANGE HUMMINGBIRD

Hummingbird
6" x 9" Mixed Media Drawing on Distressed, Dictionary Page

It all started with a hummingbird so the last piece I am adding to my inventory for the Rio Grande Arts Festival in Albuquerque next week is a hummingbird.  These beautiful birds exist in all colors and sizes so they are an artist's dream to create.  I especially love the blue green birds but I decided to venture out and create one with more earth tones.

I am off to hand letter about a dozen new pieces, put them in mats and frames and start packing my booth.  I am really looking forward to spending next weekend in New Mexico.  It will be my first experience celebrating Thanksgiving away from home and family but my husband and I are excited about our adventure.  I sure hope we find lots of happy homes for my artwork and as always, I hope we make some new friends while we are there.

Comments

Popular Posts