VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Monday, May 23, 2016

A LITTLE MORE WHISKY

"Whisky"
8.5" x 12" Mixed Media Drawing on Antique Dictionary

This piece was a commission for a friend who not only enjoys his whisky but also loves a good cigar.

I've done a whisky drawing before so the challenge on this piece was to do something a little different.  I love the colors of this drink when the glass or decanter is hit with some light. To make this piece different, I decided it needed a different view so I chose a diagonal composition.

No comments: