VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

M IS FOR MERMAID ON THE MOON IN THE MOONLIGHT


It's so much fun working my way through the alphabet on the children's old dictionary.

I knew I wanted to draw a vintage looking, crescent moon on the page with includes definitions for moon and moonlight but I wasn't sure what else I wanted to include.  I wanted one more image that started with 'M.'

I considered monkey, mole, magician - nothing really sent me to the moon.  (sorry about that)  Mermaid just sounded the best.  So here she is - basking in the moonlight.

No comments: