VISIT MY ETSY SHOP TO PURCHASE MY WORK

About Me

My photo
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
I am blessed to live where my grandfather homesteaded, to have three beautiful daughters who are my best friends, to have six delightful grandchildren who live nearby, to be married to my sweetheart of 35 years and to thrill to the special magic of creating my own works of art. I'll never cease to thrill to witnessing new ideas and images come to life from the point of a pencil or splash of a brush. I am blessed.

Monday, May 09, 2016

AT WORK IN MY STUDIO


Spending an afternoon in my happy, little studio

I love looking at other artist's blogs and websites.  I envy all the inventive layouts and bells and whistles that most of these creative sites have.  I have tried to "gussy up" my blog but sadly, I lack the digital know-how to do much more than follow the established templates.  Anytime I try to jazz things up and do something different, I lose patience and go back to the tried and true look my blog has had since the beginning.

I appreciate everyone who stops by for a look or to leave a comment.  I am still blown away that my work is noticed by folks across the globe and I am extremely grateful for your attention.

I have been ridiculously busy the past few months and have ignored posting but I'm back in my studio building lots of new pieces and I'm looking forward to sharing - even if my site doesn't have interactive video highlights with push button podcasts and digital workshops options. 

1 comment:

Linda B. said...

This is such a wonderful photo! Thanks for sharing a glimpse of your studio.