CAT (WESLEY)


"Cat"
6.5" x 8" Mixed Media Drawing on Distressed, Dictionary Page
SOLD

Time to go back to drawing directly on old book pages.  As I started listing my inventory of dictionary drawings I noticed that I had quite a few illustrations falling under the alphabet letter of 'C.'  I decided I really needed to include one of the premiere words for that letter - Cat.

While I drew away I was kept company by our house cat, Wesley.  Wesley and I have something of a love-hate relationship.  I have become Wesley's caregiver over the years since he showed up nearly dead on our doorstep during a storm.  Our three daughters pleaded for us to rescue Wesley and of course, they won.  Our girls are all grown with homes of their own but nobody stepped up to invite Wesley.

Hopefully some cat lovers out there will want to adopt his portrait on a dictionary page.

"Wesley"

Comments

Popular Posts