SOLO SHOW WINDOW DISPLAY

Wild Horse Gallery Window Display
 
The gallery let me build a window display to promote my upcoming, solo show.  Since we are out for fall break for a few days my husband and I were able to create this during the afternoon.
 
 
A fellow, high school teacher has a poster size printer and made 2' x 2' posters of some of my dictionary prints.  I mounted them on foam board then lit them with some pedestal lamps I use in my studio.  I selected some of the outstanding pottery from fellow artists to dress the display.
 
It is really thrilling for me to see my work glowing from a main street window.  We drove by after dark just to see how it looked.  I'm getting closer to finishing the artwork for the show.  The last of my frames should be delivered today and the glass shop should have the glass ready too.
 
                                                                             I'm off to the studio to spend the day.

Comments

Popular Posts